What to Expect When You Call
Often it’s the unknown that scares us the most, and the treatment process can seem filled with unknowns. That’s why we want to provide you with a transparent look at the process for seeking treatment at The Meadows Texas:
- It all starts with a call. An admissions specialist will work with you to gather information, answer questions about treatment costs, and help determine your treatment needs.
- Our clinical team will then review your information to ensure our program is the right fit for you. Our nursing staff and medical director will have your clinical overview to review before you arrive.
- Meanwhile, your admissions specialist will contact your insurance provider to determine your coverage, if applicable, and help coordinate any necessary travel.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted at the door and ushered into a comfortable sitting room. We’ll go over last-minute details, and you’ll say goodbye to loved ones.
- The location of your room is chosen with your monitoring needs in mind. During detox, you will be closer to the nurse’s station. As you transition to inpatient treatment, you may change rooms.
- Your case manager will work with you to begin discharge planning well before you finish inpatient treatment. The goal is to ensure you have a solid aftercare plan and clear next steps in place. They can help you find an appropriate outpatient program — like our new Dallas IOP, The Meadows Outpatient Center-Dallas — or a sober living house.